It took me 6 years to do this. I finally placed my order after catching no sleep at all, and doing some really good ground work. So, here is what is going to be shipped from the extra-terrestrial (www.highpointscientific.com). I am anticipating the following in the ufo from ups.
- Celestron CPC Deluxe 800 with Edge HD Optics
- Celestron SkyPortal WiFi Module.
- 2″ Dielectric Diagonal High Point SCT Dielectric Diagonal
- Celestron 2 amp AC Adapter for Standard Celestron GoTo Mounts
- Celestron 2″ Eyepiece Filter and Diagonal Kit With Aluminum Case
- Celestron StarSense Auto Telescope Alignment Accessory
- Celestron T-Adapter for 8″ EdgeHD
- Celestron Canon EOS T-Ring for 35mm SLR Cameras
I’ve always been told I have the heart of a poet, after this transaction, I have a bank account to match it. I am still super pumped up though. That one glimpse of the craters of the moon, that one amazing photo shoot on a gorgeous night with my dearest friends and loved ones, and the fascination on some kid’s face after he sees a beautiful night sky through my scope, should all make it worth it!
I don’t have any followers or readers yet, but hopefully we get a good base here.
A question to ponder on, should I get a dedicated youtube channel?
Oh, and by the way, I did buy the concise encyclopedia of the UNIVERSE. So, that should be a good starting point.
And to conclude, we shall have this amazing piece of literature by Charles Hanson Towne
I need so much the quiet of your love
After the day’s loud strife
I need your calm all other things above
After the stress of life.
I crave the haven that in your dear heart lies,
After all toil is done;
I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day’s great sun.